Already created an account? Click on the orange "Login" button on the top of the page to sign in.
These are the main steps to getting started with Didasko courses:
- Create your account at Didasko (only need to do this once).
- IMPORTANT: Activate your account by clicking on the link in the activation email (check your spam box).
- Enrol for the course "Learn how to use Didasko".
Clicking on the link in the activation mail
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Make sure you use a valid email address when you create your account. Make sure that you type it in correctly. Immediately after completing the form, Didasko will send you an automated email which will finalize your account registration. Go to your email reader, open the email, and click on the button to activate your account. If you do not, you will not be able to login after today. If you do not see such an email in your inbox within about 10 minutes after creating your account, please check your spam box.
How to enrol for a course
Once you have activated your account:
- Go to our website, https://dasko.org/
- On that screen, you will see an orange button "Login". Click on it.
- Complete the sign-in screen.
- A list of courses will appear.
- Scroll to 0010 Learn how to use Didasko.
- On that screen you will see a "Enrol" button.
- Click on it, and follow the menus and instructions.
If you have trouble with these steps, please ask someone who knows computers / the internet to help you.